Are you a Legal Administrative Assistant who has legal experience and/or knowledge? Are you a Legal Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a small team environment?
Our client is a family law office in the Appleton area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Legal Administrative Assistant, you will answer calls & emails from clients as well as handle e-file paperwork with the court.
- Schedule, mail and file
- Create and open new client files
- Monitor/order office supplies
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Legal knowledge and/or experience
- Office experience preferred
- Computer savvy
- MSWD & Excel skills
- Easygoing and flexible
- Deadline driven
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Detail oriented
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very flexible to time off
- Great team environment
- Retirement fund
- Vacation paid and not paid (managers choice pending length)
Pay for the Legal Administrative Assistant position: $17.00-$21.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141889
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.