Are you a Legal Administrative Assistant who has strong & extremely accurate typing skills? Are you a Legal Administrative Assistant who truly has a desire to help people?
Our client is a law firm in the Madison, WI area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Legal Administrative Assistant, you will provide support to the attorney by performing reception and administrative duties.
- Answer all incoming calls and take messages
- Greet walk-in traffic
- Assist with dictation
- Manage attorney’s calendar in Outlook
- Client correspondence
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6 months-1+ years of office experience
- Answering phones & reception experience preferred
- Legal experience a plus
- Dictation experience a plus
- Wisconsin e-filing experience a plus
- Strong & extremely accurate typing skills
- MSWD & Excel skills
- Excellent phone presence, warm, professional & friendly
- Customer service focused and be comfortable working with clients
- True desire to help people
- Good spelling and grammar skills
- Excellent all around communication skills
- Able to work with highly confidential information
- Work well independently
- Listen & follow direction well and a team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Friendly warm atmosphere
- Very laid back & flexible environment
- Chance to work independently
Hours: 25-30 hours per week preferred morning start time 8:00am/8:30am
Pay for the Legal Administrative Assistant position: $19.00-$21.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 141719
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.