Are you a Legal Administrative Assistant / Paralegal who has strong organizational and multitasking skills? Are you a Legal Administrative Assistant / Paralegal who is looking for a Direct Hire opportunity?
Our client is a law firm that specializes in many areas of law.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Legal Administrative Assistant / Paralegal, you will be providing legal administrative support to Timekeepers.
- Transcribe and prepare legal documents
- Format and proofread documents
- Maintain electronic files
- Maintain attorneys’ calendars
- Assist with miscellaneous administrative tasks
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2-5 years of legal support experience
- Must have experience with business, transactional law, estate planning or real estate transactions
- Any legal schooling is a plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Must have superior client service skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- One of Wisconsin’s leading law firms, recognized as a “top workplace” “healthiest employer” and “best place to work”
- Friendly and professional work environment
- Competitive compensation packages
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistant program
Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Legal Administrative Assistant / Paralegal position: $45,000.00 – $50,000.00 / yr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 138422
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.