Are you a Legal Assistant who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment? Are you a Legal Assistant who have great communication skills?
Our client is a firm that specializes in business and corporate law.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Legal Assistant, you will answer correspondence, emails, and phone calls and take messages.
- Create first drafts for review for the Attorney
- Schedule appointments and work with clients answering questions and getting information
- Prepare and file motions and briefs
- Open and close files and proofreading documents
- Type letters and documents
- Any other duties/project work that may come up
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of support type background dealing with multiple projects and moving parts at once
- Would consider someone with a recent Paralegal/Legal Assistant degree with no office experience
- Legal education is a bonus
- Basic to intermediate MSWD and basic Excel and Outlook skills
- Experience with Microsoft Access is a bonus
- Very detailed
- Ability to catch on quickly and want to learn new things
- Good proof reading skills
- Ability to keep information confidential
- Must like working in a team setting
- Deadline driven and fast paced
- Good at prioritizing and multi-tasking
- Professional with strong written and oral communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very team oriented environment
- Flexible to family life
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- Sick days
Hours: Part-time or Full-time hours Monday – Friday between 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Legal Assistant position: $16.00 – $22.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138133
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.