Are you a Legal / Office Assistant who has extremely strong & accurate typing skills? Are you a Legal / Office Assistant who enjoys working with people?
Our client is a full services law firm in the Madison area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Legal / Office Assistant, you will support the attorney with reception and administrative duties.
- Greet clients
- Answer phones
- Dictation and proofing
- Manage attorney’s calendar in Outlook
- Assist with client correspondence
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 year of office experience
- Phone experience
- Receptionist experience preferred
- Legal experience a plus
- Dictation experience a plus
- MSWD & Excel skills
- Extremely strong and accurate typing skills
- True desire to help people
- Work in a process environment
- Excellent spelling and grammar skills
- Work with confidential information
- Work well independently
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to help people
- Friendly and warm atmosphere
- Laid back environment
- Chance to work independently
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Pay for the Legal / Office Assistant position: $17.00-$19.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 141850
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.