Are you a Legal Secretary / Administrative Assistant who has strong and accurate typing skills? Are you a Legal Secretary / Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client is a small family law firm in the Fox Valley.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Legal Secretary / Administrative Assistant, you will type up letters & answer phones for 2 attorneys and their paralegals.
- Listen, edit and format dictation
- Set up court dates
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office or administrative support experience for a team
- Legal experience a plus
- MSWD & Excel skills
- Strong and accurate typing skills
- Dictation software experience a plus
- Professional, confident & trainable
- Organized and detailed
- Good communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing team
- Flexible schedule
- Exceptional reputation within the company
Hours: 20 hours per week Monday-Friday, can choose any hours between 8:00am-5:00pm. Contact us for additional details.
Pay for the Legal Secretary / Administrative Assistant position: $17.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 141860
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.