Are you a Litigation / Legal Assistant who has a few years of litigation experience? Are you a Litigation / Legal Assistant who has strong problem solving skills?
Our client has been providing high quality and cost-effective legal services throughout Wisconsin for over 150 years. They have a strong history of service to businesses and individuals, which has resulted in numerous awards over the years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Litigation / Legal Assistant, you will be answering phone calls for the Attorneys when they are not available and assist with client files.
- Complete calendaring/scheduling for the attorneys and scheduling depositions/mediations
- Assist with electronic filing, briefing, federal briefing and transcription
- Convert e-mails to the directory
- Assist with any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3+ years of litigation experience
- An Associate degree in Legal Studies, Paralegal or a related field is highly preferred
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any Adobe experience is a huge plus
- Easygoing and adaptable
- Strong organizational skills, high attention to detail and accuracy
- Must show initiative
- Strong multitasking skillset in a deadline driven environment
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong listening skills
- Top-notch written/verbal communication skills
- Team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Paid parking
- Great location
- Opportunity to bring suggestions forth to the team and showcase other skills
- Firm that is open to new ideas
Hours: 2 or 3 days a week, ideally Wednesday – Friday
Pay for the Litigation / Legal Assistant position: $18.00 – $22.25 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 139216
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.