Are you a Load Planning / Office Assistant who has strong basic math skills? Are you a Load Planning / Office Assistant who looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client specializes in logistics and is continuing to grow and expand their business.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Load Planning / Office Assistant, you will be the customer service person with semi drivers at a window accepting and giving paperwork.
- Data entry from shipping documents given from drivers
- Data entry of new shipments from e-mail/fax
- Print/prepare shipping documents
- Sort/separate documents that are handed to drivers versus internal customers
- Phone/e-mail customer service correspondence about shipment statuses
- Work with shippers via phone/e-mail about shipment readiness for pickup
- Communicate with loading dock personnel
- Scan, e-mail, and fax export documents to Brokers for Canadian shipments.
- Work on shipper websites to handle inventory, pick-ups and delivery updates
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of office assistant experience is ideal
- Must have strong basic math skills
- Any data entry experience is preferred
- Any logistics, traffic, shipping or transportation experience is preferred
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Must have a courteous and professional customer service attitude
- Ability to follow verbal instructions
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with time pressures and changing priorities
- Effective problem solving skills.
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Excellent longevity, stability and flexibility
- Nice, positive and laid back working environment
- Great team environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 10:00am – 6:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Load Planning / Office Assistant position: $14.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 139009
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.