Are you a Loan Processor who has strong math skills? Are you a Loan Processor who enjoys detailed work?
Our client is a well-established financial institution that is proud to know their members on a first name basis. They offer a full-range of financial products and services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Loan Processor, you will pull credit reports, verify debts, income and calculate debt rations.
- Enter data from applications to the Core Processor
- Research and document MLA and child support statuses
- Review loan files for proper documentation
- Verify funding adheres to loan policy
- Process paid loan documentation and ancillary loan product refunds
- Release liens and send documentation to appropriate parties
- Complete files for adverse action and incomplete applications
- Scan and file recorded mortgages and satisfactions
- Track collateral to ensure all liens have been perfected
- Forward insurance documentation to collateral tracking vendors
- Follow up with members and agents to resolve documentation issues
- Process CPI payment adjustments
- Review credit card file for proper documentation
- Order cards
- Review security for lost/stolen accounts
- Process payments and information changes, including travel updates
- Support resolution of compromised accounts
- Support implementation new loan products and services
- Cross-sell lending products and other credit union services as needed
- Keep up to date on changes in lending trends
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of experience in the lending department of a credit union or financial institution
- Strong math skills
- Must be comfortable using multi-lined phone
- Knowledge of federal rules and regulations pertaining to lending
- Computer savvy
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Positive and friendly
- Professional and outstanding communication skills
- Strong time-management skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Well-established company
- Company that prides themselves on knowing their members by name
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Loan Processor position: $15.50 / hr.
Location: Fond du Lac, WI
Job ID: 139968
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.