Are you a Loan Processor who has excellent time-management skills? Are you a Loan Processor who is looking for an opportunity with a non-profit organization?
Our client aims to be a recognized leader in community development. They provide the tools and resources necessary for those considering home ownership.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Loan Processor, you will perform mortgage loans from origination functions through closing.
- Originate down payments, closing cost assistance and home improvement loans
- Prepare documentation, ensure client eligibility and attend loan closings
- Maintain files and records using both electronic databases and hardcopy files to manage client data
- Work with leadership to maintain current lending guidelines and policies
- Coordinate and schedule loan closings along with attending closings as needed
- Prepare and check reports for errors
- Maintain and manage closed loan files and ensure program compliance
- Provide monthly production reports including loans in process, subordination requests, loan payoffs, notices of delinquency, default and foreclosures
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2+ years of loan processor and/or loan originator experience
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
- Any residential lending experience and document preparation experience is a huge plus
- Knowledge of credit, personal financial management and household budgeting is a plus
- Any experience within a non-profit organization is also a plus
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Sales or Finance is again also a plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and intermediate in Excel
- Any experience/knowledge of loan writing applications software is preferred
- Any experience/knowledge with Salesforce is a plus
- Ability to stay focused and calm in a dead-line driven and sometimes stressful environment
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to handle multiple clients files at the same time
- Strong listening skills and must follow complex directions well
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to work well independently as well as with the team
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great non-profit organization that helps the community
- Opportunity to gain experience
- Flexibility with your schedule
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Retirement benefits offered
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Loan Processor position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Green Bay, WI – THIS POSITION WILL START OUT REMOTE AND WILL EVENTUALLY GO BACK TO THE OFFICE
Job ID: 137731
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.