Are you a Loan Support Associate who has strong math skills? Are you a Loan Support Associate who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client is a well-established financial institution that is proud to know their members on a first name basis. They offer a full-range of financial products and services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Loan Support Associate, you will provide credit union and specific loan information to members in person and over the phone.
- Pull credit reports and verify debts, income and enter data from applications
- Process and review all approved loan files for all necessary paperwork, signatures, notices, interest rates, loan type, collateral, payments, etc.
- Process paid loans and mail proper papers to members
- Maintain loan department files
- Process credit card payments and other servicing
- Assist Loan Officers as needed
- Follow-up on pending items
- Responsible for insurance filing and cancellations
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Familiar with loan process in a work setting
- Must have an understanding of loan terminology
- Strong math skills
- Computer savvy and able to catch onto new programs quickly
- Strong attention to detail while multi-tasking
- Efficient and accurate
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Must exhibit composure, patience and poise through all situations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Well-established company
- Company that prides themselves on knowing their members by name
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Loan Support Associate position: $14.50 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Fond du Lac, WI
Job ID: 140298
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.