Are you a Logistics / Administrative Coordinator who has strong problem solving skills? Are you a Logistics / Administrative Coordinator who enjoys working with people?
Our client is a supplier of rugs and carpets.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Logistics / Administrative Coordinator, you will provide pricing lists and prepare price and material quotes for Agents, Designers, General Contractors and Sales Representatives.
- Answer phones and client questions regarding orders
- Enter orders in the computer system
- Coordinate delivery schedules with customers and appropriate logistics carriers to ensure timely delivery of materials
- Communicate with internal sales, warehouse and customers to assure that customer requirements are met
- Troubleshoot problem situations involving customers and/or logistics partners
- Complete the required paperwork so that customers can be billed accurately and timely
- Assist with any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3-4 years of office/clerical experience
- Must have some type of retail experience
- Must have logistics or shipping/receiving experience
- Any industry related experience is a huge plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and intermediate in Excel
- Must have Salesforce or a similar CRM program experience
- Strong and accurate data entry/typing skills
- Strong and effective time-management skills to meet deadlines
- Top notch organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with internal/external individuals
- Must be able to work under pressure with a high sense of urgency managing multiple priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Room for growth
- Family like environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Logistics / Administrative Coordinator position: $18.00 – $21.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 139127
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.