Are you a Logistics Clerk who has strong and accurate typing skills? Are you a Logistics Clerk who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client is a transportation provider focused on reducing cost and increasing efficiency while providing top-notch service in order to build trust and long-term relationships. They have a passion for success and are proud to celebrate professional and personal accomplishments of their team.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Logistics Clerk, you will be take incoming calls regarding customer service inquiries, answering e-mails and scheduling appointments.
- Track loads
- Trace shipments
- Any other duties as requested
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience within the logistics or trucking industry is highly preferred
- Would consider someone who has 1+ year of customer service experience in a business or call center setting
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs, softwares and systems quickly
- Must be able to work with multiple screens pulled up at once
- Strong and accurate typing skills
- Basic skillset in Excel
- Self- motivated, friendly and personable
- Professional and strong customer service skills
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to work well in fast-paced environment
- Strong organization skills
- Team player
- Career driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Casual dress code
- Flexibility with hours
- Small company that offers a friendly, team environment
- Health insurance
Hours: 20 hours per week, Monday – Friday, 4 hours a day between the hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary possibly Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Logistics Clerk position: $14.00 / hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137524
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.