Are you a Logistics Coordinator who has strong organizational and time-management skills? Are you a Logistics Coordinator who wants to get your foot in the door with a global company?
Oshkosh Corporation is a global company and a leader in the manufacturing industry. They are focused on delivering more value for their customers. This client has a long history in our community and is driven to provide excellence and innovation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Logistics Coordinator, you will field all inquiries for in and outbound shipments.
- Create, assign and manage shipments in commercial and government transportation management systems
- File and maintain all shipping documentation
- Maintain departments, reports, metrics and records
- Provide administrative support as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Any logistics experience within the manufacturing industry is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Any experience with ERP or SAP experience is preferred
- Detailed and accurate
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in team environment
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Strong multitasking skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to work for an award-winning, global company
- Fortune 500 company
- Company that continually invests in employees through training and education
- Advancement opportunities
- Company that fosters teamwork
- Health insurance pending the length of the assignment
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Logistics Coordinator position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 140355
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.