Are you a Logistics Coordinator looking to join a growing company? Are you a Logistics Coordinator who values a team atmosphere?
Our client specializes in transportation solutions and does whatever it takes to provide the best service to their clients.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Logistics Coordinator, you will find the most efficient and economical mode of transportation that will meet customer expectations, use available resources to obtain rate quotes, call on qualified customers to secure freight, and maintain relationships with current customers. You will call on trucking companies to secure rates and trucks, build long-term relationships with carriers, and negotiate carrier base to move freight at a desired cost.
- Prioritize loads based on truck availability and delivery dates and enter loads into the TMS
- Send rate confirmation sheets to carriers with load information
- Evaluate carrier transmit times and communicate to all parties to resolve problems with scheduling, delays, etc.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have some type of transportation or trucking industry experience
- Must be familiar with geography, map reading, mileages, and how cities relate to one another
- Must have knowledge of transportation terminology
- Must have sales skills
- Associate’s degree is a plus
- Basic MSWD and Excel
- Comfortable typing accurately while talking on the phone
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Logistics Coordinator position: $16.83 – $21.63 / hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job I.D. 133641
WHAT YOU GET:
- Team focused environment
- Growing company
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Employer who values their employees’ opinions
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.