Are you a Logistics Customer Service Representative who is looking for a company with great benefits? Are you a Logistics Customer Service Representative who enjoys customer contact over the phone?
Our client is an insurance company that has been providing service for over 100 years. They offer a variety of benefits for their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Logistics Customer Service Representative, you will handle customer requests by answering incoming calls and directing calls as needed.
- Monitor packages and take appropriate actions internally and/or with the carrier, shipper, or recipient
- Receive incoming/outgoing shipments and distribute them to customers and/or carrier(s)
- Create daily pickup and delivery route schedule for the courier guard(s)
- Maintain inventory of carrier and security supplies
- Prepare Patriot Act Compliance (PAC) binders and other supplies for customers
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months customer service experience
- Property/casualty insurance background and jewelry industry experience are helpful
- Further education is preferred
- Computer literate and able to catch on quickly to new programs
- Accurate typing
- Positive attitude
- Excited to come to work and help customers
- Motivated and a team player
- Good decision making skills
- Professional phone speaking skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Beautiful work environment
- Walking paths
- Fitness center
- Onsite Starbucks
Hours: Monday – Thursday 10:30am – 7:00pm & Friday 9:30am – 6:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Logistics Customer Service Representative position: $19.00 / hr.
Location: Neenah, WI
Job I.D. 140405
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.