Are you a Logistics Specialist / Invoicing Assistant who has strong and accurate typing skills? Are you a Logistics Specialist / Invoicing Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with a lot of variety in your duties?
Our client is a transportation provider focused on reducing cost and increasing efficiency while providing top-notch service in order to build trust and long-term relationships. They have a passion for success and are proud to celebrate professional and personal accomplishments of their team.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Logistics Specialist / Invoicing Assistant, half of the day you will take care of the logistics specialist role and the other half you will assist with invoices.
- Take incoming calls regarding customer service inquiries
- Answer e-mails
- Schedule appointments
- Track loads
- Trace shipments
- Data entry of invoices for the accounting department
- Prepare invoices to be sent out
- Verify invoices
- Check invoices for accuracy and handle any discrepancies
- Any other duties as requested
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have office or customer service experience in a business or call center setting
- Accounting and/or invoicing experience is ideal
- Any logistics or trucking industry experience is highly preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs, software and systems quickly
- Must be able to work with multiple screens pulled up at once
- Strong and accurate typing skills
- Basic skillset in Excel
- Self- motivated, friendly and personable
- Professional and strong customer service skills
- Ability to work well in fast-paced environment
- Strong organization skills
- Team player
- Career driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Casual dress code
- Flexibility with hours
- Small company that offers a friendly, team environment
- Health insurance
Hours: 40 hours per week between the hours of 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary possibly Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Logistics Specialist / Invoicing Assistant position: $14.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137898
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.