Are you a Logistics Specialist who is looking to get your foot in the door with a large, well-known company? Are you a Logistics Specialist who has strong and accurate data entry skills?
Our client is passionate about employee development and success. Continuously growing nationally and internationally, they know the value of giving back to the community through volunteerism, donations, and scholarships. They strive to make a difference in the world.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Logistics Specialist, you will review transportation contracts to identify cost saving opportunities and assist the logistics area as needed.
- Determine proper codes for export requests
- Ensure compliance to international shipment regulations
- Coordinate shipments based on customer requirements
- Coordinate pickup and delivery of re-routed or re-cosigned freight
- Assist with preparation of routing guides for shipping locations
- Process freight claims with carriers and warehouses for losses, damages, product overages and product shortages
- Assist with freight audits to ensure accurate payment
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have some type of inventory, bills of lading, transportation, shipping / receiving, logistics, supply chain, purchasing, buying or related manufacturing experience
- Knowledge of import/export transportation documents or codes is preferred
- Experience working with transportation vendors is ideal
- Basic skillset in MSWD and intermediate in Excel
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Must have good follow through and strong work ethic
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Foot in the door with a well-known company
- Company that gives back to the community
- Continuously growing
- Health insurance
Hours: Full-time hours between 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Logistics Specialist position: $14.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 137682
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.