Are you a Mailing / Office Assistant who has strong and accurate typing skills? Are you a Mailing / Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity in a team environment?
Our client specializes in financial services. They are committed to guiding their members and teaching them wise financial habits. They are also committed to making a positive impact in the community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Mailing / Office Assistant, half of the time you will work in Contract Assembly and the other half of the time will work with incoming mail.
- Put together member certificates for all Life, Health and Annuity products
- Work at 4 separate stations which have large piles of the paperwork on them
- Take the required paperwork, per the area of the business you are currently working on
- Enter necessary information into computer as needed
- Receive incoming mail pieces
- Scan into an Opac scanner
- Index the scanned documents into Excel
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Some type of office experience
- Any data entry experience is preferred
- Any experience with assembly or mailing is preferred
- Any experience with Life, Health and Annuity products is helpful to be familiar with terminology and how it relates to the member certificates
- Must be okay with lifting and handling up to 30 lbs.
- Strong and accurate typing skills
- Excel skills
- Self-motivated, focused and a go-getter
- Positive and driven
- High attention to detail in order to do perform quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to follow directions
- Team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Well established and permanent “fixture of Appleton”
- Phenomenal team culture that truly takes care of their employees
- Health insurance
Hours: 7:00am – 3:30pm
Pay for the Mailing / Office Assistant position: $16.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139683
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.