Are you a Direct Hire Mailroom Supervisor who enjoys working with people? Are you a Direct Hire Mailroom Supervisor who enjoys a variety of duties?
Our client is a diverse learning community that utilizes an engaging approach to learning in order to guide individuals to reach their professional goals in a rapidly changing world.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Mailroom Supervisor, you will manage the campus mail operations by supervising two full-time employees and student staff.
- Oversee the staff to ensure timely, accurate delivery of mail, packages and creation and delivery of internally printed materials
- Schedule, train and supervise staff
- Sort and distribute mail and packages
- Develop and implement mail services policies and procedures
- Work closely with campus departments to support needs for mail and print services
- Work closely with Technology and Print Service Manager to ensure in house print jobs are completed accurately and meet schedule requirements
- Assist mail & print services staff with complex mailings and package shipments
- Coordinate mail and package operations with outside vendors
- Keep records of daily postage & reconcile retail transactions
- Run mail route the mail services courier is out
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Supervisory experience strongly preferred
- Customer service experience
- Operating postal equipment experience preferred (scales and a variety of postage and shipping
- Standard office printing equipment experience preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Computer savvy
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Strong organization skills
- Leadership ability
- Handle lifting, bending, stooping, walking and standing for long periods of time
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to work at a well-known organization in the Fox Valley
- Team-oriented work environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Wellness opportunities
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Mailroom Supervisor position: $40,000/yr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141914
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.