Are you a Marketing / Communications Coordinator who has strong MSWD skills? Are you a Marketing / Communications Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Established in 1972, our client is a dental company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Marketing / Communications Coordinator, you will update the company website & social media postings as well as create/update newsletters, sales materials and product profile book.
- Work with printing firms
- PowerPoint presentations
- Assist new hires with software
- Assist with delivery of products to Technicians
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of marketing related experience
- Writing/marketing experience
- Event planning experience
- Social media and website experience
- Dental industry experience preferred
- MSWD, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Marketing software experience preferred
- Solid communication skills
- Creative & detailed in a fast-paced environment
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Rewarding work environment
- Fast paced and innovative company
- Team environment
- Health insurance
- Dental reimbursement plan
- Short and long-term disability
- Paid vacation
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Marketing / Communications Coordinator position: $17.00-$22.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Waunakee, WI
Job ID: 141316
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.