Are you a Marketing Communications Coordinator who has social media experience? Are you a Marketing Communications Coordinator interested in helping with brand awareness and tradeshows?
Our client is passionate about employee development and success. Continuously growing nationally and internationally, they know the value of giving back to the community through volunteerism, donations and scholarships.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Marketing Communications Coordinator, you will create and follow through on activities that promote brand awareness and customer engagement.
- Partner with the Marketing, Sales & Research and Development departments
- Social media and website posts
- Tradeshow support (packing, organizing, putting together samples)
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ year of marketing, journalism, branding, web design or event planning experience
- Bachelor’s or Associate degree in Journalism or Marketing
- MSWD, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Photoshop & Illustrator skills
- Hootsuite, HubSpot, and CRM is a plus
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great foot in the door with a well-known company
- Company that gives back to the community
- Continuously growing company
- Fun, creative group
- Health insurance pending length of assignment
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Marketing Communications Coordinator position: Based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 141087
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.