Are you a Marketing Coordinator who has strong social media skills? Are you a Marketing Coordinator who loves variety in your day?
Our client is a property management firm.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Marketing Coordinator, you will organize company marketing materials to ensure consistency.
- Create, deliver and edit materials and advertising campaigns
- Develop new community events and signage
- Manage website design so it remains current and relevant
- Update social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. and respond to followers
- Plan team events, take photons and market on social media
- Track incoming leads/prospects to measure the success for marketing campaigns
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-2 years of Marketing Coordinator /Assistant experience
- Real estate or property management experience preferred
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred – ideally in Marketing / Communications
- Microsoft Office
- Computer savvy
- Creative and eager to grow in the marketing realm
- Self-motivated, positive attitude
- Time management and organizational skills
- Open to new ideas and suggestions
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growth opportunities
- Free parking
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
Hours: 8:00am-4:30pm (possible evening hours for events)
Length: Temporary-to-Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Marketing Coordinator position: $45,000-$48,000/yr. based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 141614
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.