Are you a Marketing Coordinator who enjoys working under pressure and meeting deadlines? Are you a Marketing Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity within a very positive, rewarding team environment?
Our client is a growing organization with 200,000 members worldwide. They are passionate about what they promote and support.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Marketing Coordinator, you will be assisting the Digital Marketing Associates with managing multiple projects.
- Keep information/materials organized
- Enter required information into the various systems
- Follow up with customers on missing information or questions
- Assist in identifying program and product needs/solutions
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1 year of digital marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Business or Marketing is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to understand, learn and use changing technologies
- Positive and energetic
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Learning and development opportunities
- Very positive rewarding environment
- Non-profit company that is very involved in the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Sick days
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Marketing Coordinator position: $17.00 / hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 138250
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.