Are you a Marketing Director who is looking for an opportunity within a very positive, rewarding and team environment? Are you a Marketing Director looking to work with a large non-profit organization?
Our client is a growing organization with 200,000 members worldwide. They are passionate about what they promote and support.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Marketing Director, you lead and manage marketing operations team and all supporting logistics.
- Handle business and donor development, government relations, flight experiences, membership marketing/services, and develop marketing programs for chapters, museum, youth programs and other various groups
- Strategize digital presence and digital marketing campaigns
- Share information regarding quarterly business reviews, KPIs, budgets and financials
- Support trade show logistics and new marketing programs as well as marketing and promotional efforts
- Lead the visual properties productions team to develop and produce engaging video and photo content
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 15+ years marketing experience
- 5+ years of experience managing a team (providing direction, leadership responsibilities)
- Aviation experience preferred
- Brand management experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in in marketing or communications preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Computer savvy, work in internal software, utilizing dual screens
- Ability to work in a changing environment and prioritize time effectively
- Ability to manage projects successfully
- Ability to balance leadership with empathy
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to think big picture
- Trustworthy, reliable, good work ethic
- Organized, detailed, good communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Very positive and rewarding work environment – treated like family
- Non-profit organization that is involved with the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Retirement plan
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm (additional hours as required)
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Marketing Director position: Based on experience – contact us today
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 139460
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.