Are you a Marketing / Community Manager who is looking for an opportunity in the Neenah, Wisconsin area? Are you a Marketing / Community Manager who has strong Excel skills?
Our client provides their customers with some of the world’s most recognized products. They seek to hire people who share their passion for teamwork and innovative thinking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Marketing / Community Manager, you will be working on various social media platforms to engage customers.
- Monitor the social media accounts for the company
- Create social media posts to answer questions and/or concerns
- Communicate with multimedia communication channels when necessary including phone, e-mail, live chat or mobile
- Support the development, management and maintenance of social media initiatives
- Participate within channels that the organization will be using in order to have firsthand knowledge of all opportunities within each platform
- Keep up-to-date on social media trends and best practices
- Contribute in creating FAQS, consumer responses and other social media brand content to support ongoing brand activations
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have content creating copywriting and editing experience
- 1-2 years of marketing or social media experience preferably within a larger corporation
- Must have experience working directly with social media while on the job
- Must have content creative copywriting and editing experience
- Excellent writing and grammar skills is preferred
- Must have Bachelor’s degree, preferably in English, Public Relations, Journalism, Communication or Marketing
- Basic skillset in MSWD and intermediate in Excel
- Any experience/knowledge with PowerPoint is preferred
- Self-driven and motivated
- Strong multitasking skills and high attention to detail
- Must maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to work well independently in a fast-paced environment and remain composed/calm during crisis situations
- Must live near Neenah, Wisconsin
WHAT YOU GET:
- Worldwide corporation
- Award-winning company
- Great foot in the door
- Health insurance
Hours: Full-time hours Monday – Sunday, contact us for details
Length: Long-Term Temporary, contact us on details
Pay for the Marketing / Community Manager position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Neenah, WI- POSITION WILL START OUT REMOTE AND WILL GO BACK TO THE OFFICE ONCE IT REPOPENS – MUST LIVE WITHIN DRIVING DISTANCE OF NEENAH, WI
Job ID: 138538
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.