Are you a Marketing Specialist who has strong Excel skills? Are you a Marketing Specialist who is looking for a marketing opportunity within a family friendly environment?
Our client is an educational organization to restore and preserve freedom under the United Sates Constitution.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Marketing Specialist, you will create and distribute positive branding messages.
- Collect and compile customer feedback to be reviewed by management
- Collect and maintain sales records to track, review and modify the performance of marketing initiatives
- Forecast and analyze sales trends and make recommendations
- Coordinate sales programs and promotions
- Confer with vendors and brokers regarding customer response to promotional programs
- Identify target customers and markets
- Develop and distribute sales, training and marketing materials
- Develop and maintain positive client relationships
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Business, sales and/or customer service related experience
- Social media marketing experience and/or knowledge of data mining and market research a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business preferred but will consider an Associate degree with work experience
- MSWD, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Belief in maintaining the Constitution of the United States
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family friendly environment
- Growth potential
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Vacation pay
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Marketing Specialist position: $17.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141216
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.