Are you a Medical Assistant who has excellent people and communication skills? Are you a Medical Assistant who is looking for a career opportunity within a small team environment?
Our client has been providing high quality medical care to the Fox Valley for over 40 years. Their friendly staff offers comprehensive, specialized treatment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Medical Assistant, you will show patients to examination rooms and prepare them for the Physician (i.e. take blood pressures, temps, etc.).
- Help Physicians examine and treat patients, handing them instruments and materials
- Once the Doctor takes biopsy and puts specimen into vile, this person will then make any notes, determine where it needs to be sent and arranges pick up
- Authorize drug refills and provide prescription information to pharmacies
- Prepare treatment rooms for patient examinations, keeping the rooms neat and clean
- Clean and sterilize instruments and dispose of contaminated supplies
- Maintain telephone communication with patients and pharmacies to fill prescriptions
- Handle basic triage phone calls
- Maintain communication with referring doctor offices
- Schedule appointments for patients
- Prepare CT scans, images and copy to disc
- Support surgery scheduling, as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Medical assistant experience is highly preferred
- Would consider a recent Medical Assistant graduate
- Experience with CT scans is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new program/software quickly
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Epic experience is a plus
- Outlook skills
- Excellent communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small team environment
- Paid vacation
- Sick days
- Eligibility for insurance reimbursement after 6 months up to a certain dollar amount
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Medical Assistant position: $17.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140119
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.