Are you a Medical Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with an established company within the medical field? Are you a Medical Assistant who wants Fridays off?
Our client offers a friendly and relaxing atmosphere for patients of all ages. Their experienced team is dedicated to providing the highest quality of care.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Medical Assistant, you will enter files and room patients.
- Gather answers about medical history prior to the doctor seeing the patient
- Take vitals such as blood pressure and taking weight measurements
- Scribe information during appointments
- Issue immunizations
- Take clinical messages
- Answer patient questions
- Review and prepare for upcoming appointments
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6 months of medical office experience
- Clinical experience preferred
- Scribing or medical transcription experience ideal
- Medical schooling / Medical Assistant certification or degree a plus
- MSWD skills
- Windows based system and navigating the Internet
- Warm, caring personality
- Willing to help wherever needed
- Reliable and good attendance
WHAT YOU GET:
- Established company
- Health insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: Monday-Thursday 7:30am-5:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Medical Assistant position: $18.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 141190
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.