Our client offers a friendly and relaxing atmosphere for patients of all ages. Their experienced team is dedicated to providing the highest quality of care.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Medical Assistant, you will enter files and room patients.
- Gather answers about medical history prior to the doctor seeing the patient
- Take vitals such as blood pressure and taking weight measurements
- Scribe information during appointments
- Issue immunizations
- Take clinical messages
- Answer patient questions
- Review and prepare for upcoming appointments
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Medical Assistant experience
- Scribing or medical transcription experience a plus
- Medical Assistant certification or degree
- MSWD skills
- Windows based system and navigating the Internet
- Warm and caring personality
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Established company
- Health insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: Monday-Thursday 7:30am-5:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Medical Assistant position: $18.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 141190
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.