Are you a Medical Billing Assistant who has strong organizational and prioritizing skills? Are you a Medical Billing Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a growing team environment?
Our client provides a variety of services in order to help communities thrive. As their organization continues to grow, they are excited about the opportunity to add staff to their dedicated team that has a true passion for what they do.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Medical Billing Assistant, you will enter adjustments and payments in client accounts as well as resolve claim denials and contact third party patients & payers.
- Prepare and submit client billing statements
- Maintain required medical billing records, reports and files
- Participate in educational activities and attend departmental meetings
- Support coverage for other Billing Specialists
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Strong analytical skills, numbers focused and heavy data entry experience
- Billing experience preferred
- Medical experience preferred
- Basic accounting skills preferred
- Medical insurance experience preferred
- Computer savvy to toggle between multiple screens & programs
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Self-starter who requires minimal supervision
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Quick learner in a fast-paced environment
- Organized and detailed
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Maintain strictest confidentiality & adhere to all HIPAA guidelines/regulations
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to work for a growing organization
- Work with a team that has a passion for people and they work they do
- Collaborative work environment
- Caring and supportive team
- Health insurance pending length of assignment
Pay for the Medical Billing Assistant position: $15.00-$18.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Menasha, WI
Job ID: 141733
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.