Our client offers a friendly and relaxing atmosphere for patients of all ages. Their experienced team is dedicated to providing the highest quality of care.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Medical Billing Coordinator, you will contact insurance companies to verify patient coverage as well as collect payment on accounts from patients and insurance carriers.
- Review delinquent/deceased patients accounts and follow credit/collection policies
- Set up payment plans and monitor payment history
- Compute total bill showing amounts to be paid by different parties
- Reconcile aged accounts
- Work on aged accounts over 30 days minimizing the need to send to a collection agency
- Follow up on denied/aged claims and send supporting documentation when requested by insurance
- Assist with coding and generate claims for billing
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience
- Accounts receivable or collections experience
- Healthcare or health insurance experience a plus
- Computer savvy
- EMR system experience a plus
- MSWD skills
- Polite & friendly
- Strong multitasking skills
- Great attention to detail
WHAT YOU GET:
- Established company
- Health insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Pay for the Medical Billing Coordinator position: $18.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 142242
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.