Are you a Medical Billing Representative who has strong Excel skills? Are you a Medical Billing Representative who is looking for an opportunity within a growing, family focused company that offers great benefits?
Our client provides system software for tracking medical records and information.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Medical Billing Representative, you will be responsible for all functions related to submitting electronic and paper claims to Medicare, Medicaid and commercial payers.
- Research patient account resolution
- Act as a resource and contact for insurance, client and payer concerns
- Manage claims process from submittal to reimbursement
- Verify accuracy of monthly charges in the billing system
- Prepare claims in accordance with the payers’ requirements ensuring compliance with payer rules and regulations
- Timely submission and follow-up of electronic and paper claims
- Resolve claims rejections and responds to insurance correspondence
- Review denials, make appropriate corrections and re-bill claims
- Follow standard procedures and account documentation guidelines
- Review underpayments, researches and accounts to reach account resolution
- Print and mail claims along with Medicare EOB to secondary payer when necessary
- Update insurance information in the billing system as necessary
- Assist with special projects as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of health care billing experience
- Must be familiar with medical terminology
- Knowledge of ICD, CPT and HPCS codes is ideal
- Healthcare revenue and cycle experience is preferred
- Knowledge of HMO, PPO, Medicare and Medicaid billing guidelines is preferred
- Associate degree in a related field is preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Experience using medical billing software is a plus
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work in a team environment
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing, family focused company
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- 401 (k)
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Medical Billing Representative position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Green Bay, WI – hybrid option available once trained must live in or near Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 139693
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.