Are you a Medical Billing Specialist who has strong people skills? Are you a Medical Billing Specialist who enjoys detailed work?
Our client specializes in urological care.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Medical Billing Specialist, you will post payments, refund and complete reconciliation reports daily.
- Assist with miscellaneous deposit tracking
- Assist with counseling patients in financial matters, insurance related matters, setting up payment plans and estimates
- Process and file insurance claims
- Rebill insurance as needed to ensure proper payment
- Work with accounts in collection status
- Work within Epic regarding accounts, claims, credit and follow up
- Handle inbound and outbound calls
- Provide information about the practice within the limits of practice policy
- Route clinical questions and emergency calls to clinical staff or physician
- Troubleshoot general office equipment such as phone, fax, copier and computer
- Work with coding and clinical teams to ensure coverage for new procedures or medication changes
- Participate in meetings
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of medical billing, payment posting and claims follow-up experience
- Medical degree or certifications preferred
- Epic experience is highly preferred
- Caring, personable and outgoing people skills
- Detail oriented in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Medical Billing Specialist position: $18.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 140138
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.