Are you a Medical Billing Specialist who has an eye for detail? Are you a Medical Billing Specialist who thrives in a fast-paced environment?
Our client is dedicated to advancement and recognized as one of the best in their specialty. They strive to provide the highest quality care for each patient.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Medical Billing Specialist, you will enter data from office visits, procedures, surgeries, radiology and physical therapy charges.
- Enter personal and insurance receipts, complete adjustments and process refunds in order to reconcile patient accounts
- Assist with phone inquiries from patients and insurance carriers regarding accounts
- File insurance claims daily and perform follow-up as needed
- Process daily bank deposits and perform reconciliation
- Work with patients to establish payment plans
- Monitor patient accounts
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3-5 years medical billing experience from a doctor’s office (preferably small, private practice)
- Commercial, Medicare and medical assistance billing experience
- HIPAA experience
- Accounting and math skills for balancing payments, deposits and patient accounts
- Customer service skills
- Excel skills
- Epic experience highly preferred
- Follow directions, adaptable and flexible
- Attention to detail, organized and able to prioritize
- Problem solving skills
- Solid work history
WHAT YOU GET:
- Work for a leader in their industry
- Team environment
- Beautiful facilities
- Full-time benefits offered
Hours: 32-40 hours per week between the hours of 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Medical Billing Specialist position: $17.50 – $25.60 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139984
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.