Are you a Medical Coder who has strong people skills? Are you a Medical Coder who has experience working with Epic?
Our client specializes in urological care.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Medical Coder, you will review documents as well as code charges sent out by the practice.
- Assist the Billing department with denials or discrepancies
- Provide support for to internal teams
- Provide weekly updates to physicians regarding status of open items
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Recent medical coding experience from within a medical office
- Billing experience preferred
- CPC certification
- Epic experience
- Data entry skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Live within driving distance of Neenah, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am-4:30pm or 7:30am-4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Medical Coder position: $19.00-$19.50/hr. based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI. After training, remote option is available. Must live within driving distance of Neenah, WI.
Job ID: 139015
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.