Are you a Medical Office Assistant looking for opportunity within a school setting? Are you a Medical Office Assistant who enjoys people contact?
Our client is a local, well-established organization in the administration field.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Medical Office Assistant, you will provide care for certain health services procedures.
- Administer medications to students in accordance with district procedures
- Provide coverage for ill students or playground injuries by following district procedures
- Maintain student-specific health and instructional records
- Maintain school health log
- Make telephone contact with parents and others as required by health protocols
- Assist building principal / school secretary by performing clerical tasks
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office / administrative experience
- MSWD and data entry skills
- Computer savvy to learn company specific software
- Able to handle disruptions of schedules and activities
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Warm, caring and comfortable working with children/parents and staff
- Friendly and positive
WHAT YOU GET:
- Established local organization
- Family friendly atmosphere
- Choose your schedule
Hours: 35 hours per week between 8:00am – 4:00pm
Pay for the Medical Office Assistant position: $13.62 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job I.D. 139358
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.