Are you a Medical Receptionist / Patient Service Representative who has strong communication skills? Are you a Medical Receptionist / Patient Service Representative who enjoys working with patients in person and over the phone?
Our client has been providing innovative, individualized care in the Fox Cities for almost 50 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Medical Receptionist / Patient Service Representative, you will answer phones and schedule patients.
- Greet patients
- Take insurance information
- Work with medical records
- Work with Epic to assist with patient registrations
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Medical receptionist experience
- Epic experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate calmly and clearly
- Time management and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task efficiently
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing practice
- Summer hours you have the option to leave an hour early
- Sick allowance
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Medical Receptionist / Patient Service Representative position: $15.48 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139376
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.