Are you a Medical Records / Administrative Assistant who has strong computer skills? Are you a Medical Records / Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client has been providing high quality medical care to the Fox Valley for over 40 years. Their friendly staff offers comprehensive, specialized treatment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Medical Records / Administrative Assistant, you will maintain records of patients and review medical records for completeness.
- Assemble records and file
- Deliver medical records
- Ensure medical record release authorizations have been obtained
- Pull medical records
- Verify Medicaid eligibility
- Enter data and type correspondence/reports
- Fill in for Receptionist
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Medical office experience preferred
- Administrative or office assistant experience a plus (1+ years preferred)
- Basic medical terminology a plus
- Medical insurance verification experience a plus
- Knowledge of ENT, audiology and allergy a plus
- Associate degree preferred
- Computer savvy and comfortable searching the Internet
- EMR MDsuites knowledge a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Teams, Google Chrome and Adobe experience a plus
- Accurate and detailed
- Prioritize workload in fast-paced environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small team environment
- Paid vacation
- Holiday pay
- Sick days
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-1:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Medical Records / Administrative Assistant position: $15.25-$16.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141249
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.