Are you a Medical Records Clerk who is extremely accurate and detailed? Are you a Medical Records Clerk who is looking for a part-time career opportunity within a small team environment?
Our client has been providing high quality medical care to the Fox Valley for over 40 years. Their friendly staff offers comprehensive, specialized treatment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Medical Records Clerk, you will maintain records of patients as well as review, assemble & file medical records.
- Convert documents to PDF’s
- Distribute files & charts
- Ensure medical record release authorizations have been obtained
- Pull, scan and file charts from the basement
- Enter data and type correspondence/reports
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Medical office experience preferred
- Will consider administrative or office assistant experience
- Medical terminology knowledge a plus
- Medical insurance verification experience a plus
- Audiology and allergy knowledge a plus
- Comfortable converting documents to a PDF
- Computer savvy and comfortable doing research on the internet
- EMR MDsuite a plus
- MSWD & Excel skills
- MS Teams, Google Chrome and Adobe experience a plus
- Extremely accurate and detailed
- Strong prioritizing skills in a fast-paced environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small, family oriented team environment
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Sick days
Hours: Part-time hours between 8:00am-5:00pm. Contact us for additional details.
Pay for the Medical Records Clerk position: $15.25-$16.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141812
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.