Are you a Medical Referral Specialist who thrives in a fast-paced environment? Are you a Medical Referral Specialist who is passionate about helping the community?
Our client specializes in improving the health status of the medically underserved.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Medical Referral Specialist, you will answer phones, schedule appointments, verify patient addresses, phone numbers and insurance coverage.
- Cancel appointments when necessary
- Understand and communicate organizations financial policy to patients
- Perform other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of medical assist or clinical training or experience in a primary care setting
- Knowledge of patients care charts, patient histories, and outpatient clinical administrative procedures
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a huge plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Strong accurate data entry skills
- Experience using Epic, Dentrix, Forward and/or Passport is preferred
- Strong organizational skills in a fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Strong prioritizing skills to meet deadlines
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to work with confidential information
WHAT YOU GET:
- Nonprofit organization that helps the community
- Growing company
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending
- Paid vacation
Hours: 40 hours per week between 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Medical Referral Specialist position: $17.47 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139808
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.