Are you a Member Relationship Officer who has strong customer service and interpersonal skills? Are you a Member Relationship Officer who is looking for a position in the Green Bay area?
Our client has been providing financial services for 80 years. They are looking to hire individuals eager about starting a new career with a growing company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Member Relationship Officer, you will provide members with sound financial guidance for their lending needs.
- Evaluate and recommend decisions based on lending policy
- Open and maintain checking, savings, CD and IRA accounts
- Build long term relationships
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Previous banking/financial related experience
- May consider no industry experience if have a sales background
- Comfortable moving around in their banking system
- Strong comfort level with Microsoft Office programs preferred
- Able to obtain and maintain registry with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing system and registry as required by the S.A.F.E. Act
- Friendly and must make a great first impression
- Strong active listening skills
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Team player and results oriented
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing and stable organization
- Organization that is very involved in giving back to the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401 (k) / pension
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: Full time hours, contact us for additional details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Member Relationship Officer position: Based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI and surrounding communities. Contact us for details
Job ID: 141387
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.