Are you a Member Service Representative who is looking for a company with great benefits? Are you a Member Service Representative who is looking for a position in Two Rivers?
Our client is incredibly active in the community, very focused on giving back and making a difference for their members and the communities in which they live.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Member Service Representative, you will interact with members to uncover financial needs and provide solutions utilizing products and services available.
- Open and service deposit accounts for members or prospective members, including savings, checking, certificates, money markets, HSA, IRA, ACH and ATM
- Close accounts as necessary
- Assist members with service needs, including wire transfers, payroll deduction/direct deposit, check and ATM requests, and statement queries
- Assist members with successful resolution of questions or concerns relating to accounts
- Take loan applications, perform debt ratio/collateral analysis, obtain approval, close loan and complete file
- Customize protection solutions for lending products such as payment protection
- Address member questions about mortgage loans, commercial loans, credit cards and other services
- Promote and cross-sell based on member needs
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 plus years of previous lending experience from a credit union, bank or another financial institution is preferred
- Leadership experience would be a plus
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in a related field is a plus
- Must be computer literate
- Personable and understanding
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- All positions over 20 hours offer full benefits
- Company is incredibly active in the community
- Growth opportunities
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid holidays
Hours: 40 hours a week, rotating shifts between 8:15am – 6:15pm and every other Saturday morning
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Member Service Representative position: $21.00 / hr. + incentives which will start up later
Location:Nichols and Green Bay areas, WI – contact us for additional details
Job ID: 139086 / 139087
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.