Are you a Member Services Representative / Teller with F2F customer service skills? Are you a Member Services Representative / Teller who is looking for a part-time opportunity within a team environment?
Our client is a local, member-owned financial institution that provides personal, tailored guidance. They serve a multi-county area and are strong enough to provide their clients’ with everything they need.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Member Services Representative / Teller, you will assist with financial transactions.
- Handle deposits, withdrawals, advances and loan payments
- Educate members on new products and services
- Refer members to other departments for loans, investments, mortgages, etc.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months of customer service experience, preferably face to face
- Cash handling experience is ideal
- Teller experience is ideal
- Bilingual in Spanish/English or Hmong/English is a plus
- Computer savvy to navigate multiple screens
- Intranet and website experience
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to help others
- Team player yet able to work independently
- Math skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Culture has a smaller, family feel
- Phenomenal engagement survey results from the team
- Great career development paths available
- Wellness opportunities
- Benefits offered at 30+ hours
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- 401(k) with match
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
Hours: Part-time hours, contact us for details
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Member Services Representative / Teller position: $16.00-$19.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Fox Cities, WI
Job ID: 141097
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.