Are you a Marketing Assistant who has strong Excel skills? Are you a Marketing Assistant who is self-motivated and enjoys research?
Our client’s specialty and passion is supporting educators and administrators. They are committed to providing state-of-the-art services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Marketing Assistant, you will obtain and support item data from suppliers and the Merchandise Manager for new item setups as well as update existing items or discontinued items.
- Collect images from the supplier, upload to asset management and workflow tools
- Build catalog copy blocks, whiteboard and proof pages
- Update and maintain item pages on website
- Reconcile item data
- Resolve inquiries/issues with product
- Work with Merchandise Managers in areas such as supplier maintenance and communication, new product submissions, supplier meetings, etc.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Marketing, merchandising, proofing, possibly graphics experience preferred
- Will consider strong administrative and/or an office support background
- Computer savvy with the ability to work through a multitude of different screens, systems and websites
- Excel skills
- Oracle experience a plus
- Self-motivated and enjoy research
- Ability to resolve discrepancies
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable handling large volumes of data
- Works well independently
- Live within driving distance of Greenville, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Make a difference in the lives of many children
- Great environment
- Award-winning company
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am-4:30pm with a possible rotation of 7:30am-4:00pm. Contact us for additional details.
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Marketing Assistant position: $18.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Greenville, WI. Potential for a hybrid schedule once hired by the client. Must live within driving distance of Greenville, WI.
Job ID: 141753
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.