Are you a Mortgage Loan Originator who has consumer and/or mortgage lending experience? Are you a Mortgage Loan Originator who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client is incredibly active in the community, very focused on giving back and making a difference for their members and the communities in which they live.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Mortgage Loan Originator, you will examine, evaluate, authorize and recommend approval of borrowers’ applications for credit.
- Interview loan applicants
- Request information for loan applications; record information and complete supporting documents for the mortgage lending process
- Collect necessary fees and review application for completeness
- Analyze applicant financial status, credit history and property evaluation to determine feasibility of granting loans
- Communicate with and assist Processors, Underwriters and Closers to build a strong origination team
- Interact with branch locations to develop internal and external member relationships, as well as increase cross-selling opportunities
- Participate in and facilitate Sales, Credit Union and Mortgage team meetings
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Consumer and/or mortgage lending experience
- Sales experience a plus
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Banking, Finance, Business or a related field a plus
- Computer savvy
- Personable and professional
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great foot in the door to grow with the company
- Team oriented, highly collaborative environment
- Company that is active in the community and focuses on giving back to the community they serve
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: Full-time hours Monday-Saturday 8:15am-6:15pm. Contact us for additional details.
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Mortgage Loan Originator position: $25.00-$30.00 / hr. based on experience
Location: Greenville, WI
Job ID: 141402
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.