Are you a Mortgage Loan Processor who has strong problem solving skills? Are you a Mortgage Loan Processor who is looking for a direct hire opportunity?
Our client specializes in mortgage loans.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Mortgage Loan Processor, you will assist customers with their residential mortgage loans from opening to closing.
- Ensure approval from the underwriting department is reviewed
- Ensure that the e-mail is sent to borrower within 24-48 hours
- Follow-up with phone calls/emails to borrower while documenting all correspondence
- Follow-up on documents, orders and various requests through loan process
- Provide regular updates to originator, borrower and management on loan process
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of mortgage loan processing experience
- Must have knowledge of Fannie, Freddie, FHA, VA and USDA loan products
- Must have knowledge of various property and occupancy types such as condos and residential investment loans
- Must have a solid understanding of complete residential loan applications and proper loan submission
- Experience with AUS results, income documentation, financial statements and income and credit documentation is highly preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Driven, eager and energetic
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
WHAT YOU GET:
- Laid back modern relaxed work environment
- Casual dress code
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am-5:30pm (Must be open to overtime as needed)
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Mortgage Loan Processor position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI
Job I.D. 137317
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.