Are you a Mortgage Loan Processor who has strong Excel skills? Are you a Mortgage Loan Processor who is looking for an opportunity with a growing stable organization?
Our client has been providing financial services for 80 years. They are looking to hire individuals eager to start a new career with a growing company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Mortgage Loan Processor, you will review loan applications to ensure credit union and secondary market standards are being met.
- Validate loan application information
- Prepare closing documents and execute funding
- Submit applications for underwriting approval
- Interact with members, originators and outside organizations to obtain necessary documentation
- Ensure closing deadlines and commitment dates are met
- Various other duties such as performing post-closing reviews and prepare loan for scanning tracking final documents.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have mortgage loan processing experience
- Intermediate/advanced skillset in Excel and intermediate in MSWD
- Must have knowledge of Outlook for e-mail
- Strong organizational skills, high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Mortgage Loan Processor position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI
Job I.D. 136607
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing and stable organization
- Company is very involved with giving back to the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.