Are you a Mortgage Processor who has strong multitasking and prioritizing skills? Are you a Mortgage Processor who is looking for an opportunity within a very professional environment?
Our client is a community bank catering to both personal and business financial needs.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Mortgage Processor, you will assist retail bankers in screening customer loan applications to determine loan eligibility.
- Compile personal financial data for customers
- Handle the initial loan documents, review for compliance, find any discrepancies and omit data as needed
- Verify the applicants meet all required guidelines
- Verify all assets by obtaining and auditing all required information and documents from retail bankers and other sources to prepare the loan file
- Ensure timely delivery of loan files to the underwriting/closing specialist to meet deadlines
- Ensure quality assets by obtaining pertinent information needed prior to closing
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have mortgage processing, underwriting, loan processing or closing experience
- Any experience working with appraisal reviews is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Any experience working with Encompass Software is a plus
- Professional demeanor
- Positive and upbeat personality
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and prioritizing skills
- Must be self-motivated and resourceful with your research skills
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Learning opportunities
- Relationship building bank
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Mortgage Processor position: $15.00 -$17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137027
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.