Are you a National Accounts Analyst who has strong critical thinking & problem solving skills? Are you a National Accounts Analyst who is looking for a career opportunity within a growing well-known company in the Green Bay area.
Our client is a family-owned business in the Green Bay area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an National Accounts Analyst, you will answer inquiries from company locations as well as match memos to debit reports.
- Process accounts to meet deadlines
- Data entry, filing, etc.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience
- Accounts payable or invoicing experience a plus
- Excel skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- MaddenCo or AS400 experience a plus
- Work well with a lot of paperwork & data analysis
- Follow processes and directions well
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Work well with deadlines
- Career-driven and team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company, working at the corporate office
- Family-owned business
- Great longevity with internal staff
- Excellent perks
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Sick days
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Birthday off
- Discounts on products and services
Hours: 40 hours per week between 7:00am-5:00pm
Pay for the National Accounts Analyst position: $17.00-$18.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141517
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.