Are you a Wisconsin resident who is looking for a remote Occupational Health Coordinator opportunity? Are you a Remote Occupational Health Coordinator who enjoys detailed work in a fast-paced environment?
Our client specializes in providing background check, drug testing and occupational healthcare solutions for companies.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Occupational Health Coordinator, you will review commercial driver medical examinations as well as review completed examinations to ensure they meet regulations, guidelines and client protocols.
- Communicate with drivers and clients when there are issues to resolve exam statuses
- Work directly with clinics to correct errors on medical documents
- Work with the Medical Advisor on issues with guidelines/regulations
- Enter data and upload documents
- Document concise notes into the system
- Schedule services, answer and direct calls
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Medical setting experience preferred (occupational health, clinic, CNA, personal care worker or medical assistant, etc.)
- Will consider a recent or upcoming graduate in Medical Office/Health Administration (within the last 2 years or someone who is graduating in the next year)
- Basic medical terminology
- FMCSA and/or OSHA regulations knowledge a plus
- Medical Assistant, CNA degree or an Associate degree in the Medical office field a plus
- Computer savvy and experience working with multiple screens or systems at once
- Excel skills
- Strong and accurate typing/data entry skills
- Focused with good time-management skills
- Work well independently as well as with a team
- Strong prioritizing skills in a fast-paced environment
- Detailed and accurate
- Remote work experience a plus
- Wisconsin resident
WHAT YOU GET:
- Wonderful team
- Great nationally known company to work for
- Growing company
- Health insurance pending the length of the position
Pay for the Occupational Health Coordinator position: $17.00/hr.
Location: Wisconsin. Position is Remote. Must be a Wisconsin resident.
Job ID: 142381
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.